Bismillah ar-Rahman ar-Rahim,
Follow the story of Laila, a curious young Muslim girl who wants to learn about Ramadan. Through a fun story for both children and parents, allow your kids to start comprehending religious concepts while also sparking their curiosity for further knowledge about Islam.
Learn About Ramadan
Enjoy this unique and creative journey with your little one that will introduce her/him to one of the five pillars of Islam and offer your child a positive perception of the Islamic holy month of mercy–Ramadan. A must-have children’s story that shouldn’t be missing from any family’s bookcase or Islamic books collection!
This Islamic story has been designed and written for Muslim children born and raised outside of their parent’s country of origin (i.e.: European and Muslim American, etc.), to help them understand the benefits and characteristics of Ramadan in a simple and fun way, with the principle that Ramadan is a lot more than simply abstaining from eating and drinking from dawn until sunset. This book for Muslim children uses Islamic concepts coming from the Quran and explains the month in a way that is easily understood by Muslim kids.
Inshallah you and your children will benefit from this story and from our upcoming Islamic books (Muslim books).
Your children will learn and be exposed to different concepts through this Ramadan book. They will:
- Discover that Allah sent the Quran during this month
- Know that Ramadan is a month of mercy where the doors of paradise are open, therefore, we increase our prayers (salat) and the recitation of the Quran
- Learn that Ramadan is so much more than simply abstaining from eating and drinking from dawn until sunset
- Realize that Ramadan helps us understand what it feels like to need, and to avoid wasting food
- Know the importance of giving charity and helping those in need
- Be reminded to always be forgiving, loving, caring and generous
- Learn to maintain good habits after Ramadan
- Appreciate the importance of collaboration and family spirit
- Learn that kids are rewarded by Allah when performing good deeds
- Get a positive perception of the month of mercy: Ramadan