In this book, there is a story about Muslim young girl named Laila who wants to learn about Ramadan. The author has tried to explain religious concepts to the young learners through a fun but informative story.
You can enjoy with your little kid a unique as well as creative story that will introduce your kid to one of the five pillars of Islam. Moreover, it will offer your children a positive perception about Ramadan, a holy month for Muslims.
Basically, the author has written this book for Muslim children who are born and raised outside of country of origin (i.e.: European and Muslim American, etc.) of their parents in order to make them understand the notion of Ramadan in simple and fun way. After reading this book, your children can also realized that Ramadan is lot more than fasting. Furthermore, this book uses and explain Islamic concepts from the holy Qur’an in a way that young learners can easily understand that.
Your children will learn and understand different notions through this Ramadan book. They will:
- Discover that Allah sent the holy Qur’an during this month.
- Know that Ramadan is a month of mercy when Allah opens the doors of paradise, so we increase saying our prayers (salat) and the recitation of the Qur’an.
- Learn that Ramadan is more than simply not drinking and eating from dawn until sunset.
- Realize that Ramadan helps understand the poor and to avoid wasting food.
- Know the importance of giving charity as well as helping those in need.
- Be reminded to always be loving, forgiving, generous and caring
- Learn to maintain good habits after Ramadan.
- Appreciate the importance of collaboration and family spirit.
- Learn perform good deeds
- Get a positive perception of Ramadan, the holy month of Ramadan.