Gateway to Arabic is a well-structured, progressive course that has been carefully designed to teach the skills of reading and writing Arabic to learners from a broad age range. It contains a wealth of practice materials to reinforce the learning process. Extensive research and piloting ensure that materials are both easy to teach and to learn from. Clear guidance on every page shows the learners what to do.
This book covers:
- 23 Exercises
- Personal details: talking about oneself.
- Likes and dislikes.
- Moving house: rooms, furniture, and household items.
- Talking about countries, nationalities, and languages.
- Everyday activities and hobbies.
- Shopping: shops and their merchandise.
- Comprehensive colors and their usage.
- Animals: pets, zoo, and farm animals.
- Prepositions: asking and describing where things are.
- Introduction to simple forms of past and present verbs.
- Extensive classroom language games and activities.
- Reference list of nouns and their plurals.