Arabic Between Your Hands Series is one of the programs in a collection of programs called “Arabic For All”. This ...
Arabic Between Your Hands Textbook: Level 2, Part 1 (with MP3 CD) العربية بين يديك كتاب الطالب الثاني
Arabic Between Your Hands Series is one of the programs in a collection of programs called “Arabic For All”. This series is a developed version of the book “Arabic Between Your Hands”, that introduces a comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, students and teachers. This curriculum is developed for educational entities, including schools, college and universities. It starts with the basic level, and continues with the students until they master Arabic language, that enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors. The authors of the original series, who are an academic team specialized in teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, has developed this series.
Level’s units, books and lessons:
The second level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 13 lessons, constituting a total of 208 basic lessons in this level. The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
Dialogue (1), exercises and vocabularies 2 pages
- Sounds and exercises 1 page
- Grammatical notes (1) 1 page
- Speaking and listening (1) 1 page
- Comprehension text and vocabularies (1) 2 pages
- Grammatical notes (2) 2 pages
- Dialogue (2), exercises and vocabularies 2 pages
- Grammatical notes (3) 1 page
- Speaking and listening (2) 1 page
- Comprehension text and vocabularies (2) 2 pages
- Grammatical notes (4) 2 pages
- Expression 2 pages
- Dictation and handwriting 1 page
- Total of 20 pages per unit
Tests and Evaluations:
The second level (book 1 and 2) comprises two types of tests
- Short tests: 8 tests after each 2 units.
- Extended tests for determining level:
- Level test at the beginning of this level to determine the student level and measure his ability to begin the second level.
- Midlevel test (at the end of the first book in this level)
- Final comprehensive test (at the end of the second book in this level)
At the end of the third level, there is a list of vocabularies that are used in each unit and another list of all the vocabularies of the level arranged alphabetically. It also contains comprehension texts and an audio CD of 8 hours for all text and some exercises that are used in this level.
The publisher didn’t produce audio records for all lessons and the accompanied CDs don’t cover all book lessons. Also the publisher used synonym words not exact words, so there are few differences in the Audio records.
|Dimensions||10.6 × 8 × 0.5 in|
9-12 Years, 13-17 Years
Tag: Arabic textbook
Arabic for All
July 1, 2014
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.