A must-have for little Muslims – perfect for kids all year long!
Let your child experience a positive learning experience and in 30 days, establish a lifelong habit, helping them become a better version of themselves.
This book invites young ones to take action daily with good deeds, learn more about the Prophet ﷺ, about his personality traits, discover more about Islam, and read simple surahs of the Quran in English.
A great tool to help parents engage in conversation and teach the fundamentals of Islam to their children. Perfect for kids ages 4-12, but also for anyone who wants to learn about Islam straightforwardly.
Each page in this essential book for Muslim children is divided into 5 sections. Little (and big) Muslims will:
- Learn to become a good human citizen and do good deeds. The book includes one good deed a day – through realistic examples, such as helping with chores at home or giving a hand to a neighbor–everyone is encouraged to take simple action and do good deeds for 30 days so it becomes a habit.
- Learn more about Islam. Young ones will discover what Islam is all about, learn about the 5 pillars of Islam, discover the six articles of faith in Islam, what it means to be a true Muslim, and the proper manners of a good Muslim.
- Learn about the essence of Ramadan and EIDs. Children will learn about the importance of fasting, what Muslims do during this holy month, what the benefits are, etc. They will understand that Ramadan is not only about abstaining from food and drink from sunrise to sunset, but that it is also a month of good actions, charity, prayers, and putting oneself in the shoes of a poor person. They will also learn more about Eid Al-Fitr and Eid Al-Adha and why they are celebrated.
- Learn more about the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. Children will get to know the Prophet ﷺ–including general facts about his life, his personality traits, and his behaviors – inviting them to follow in his footsteps and good habits.
- Read Surahs of the Quran. In this section, parents and children are encouraged to read a short surah of the Quran for 30 days. The majority of Juz‘ 30 of the Quran during the month is covered.