Here’s one of the best ways to automate the remembrance of Allah in your home
Is the remembrance of Allah a daily part of your life? Do you wish you would remember to say your dua’s for the regular things in your life like eating, sleeping and entering your home? Do want your children to remember to say their dua’s too?
What you’re looking for is a set of timely reminders that appear at the right places, at the right time, and tell you the appropriate dua’ for each time and place. That’s exactly what Remind Me of My Dua’ does. And here’s how:
- Remind Me of My Dua’ covers six of the most common and repeated places that you visit around your home, giving you plenty of reminders.
- Remind Me of My Dua’ works with Kiitab! So now your dua’s can be read out to you along with translations. (Please note the previous edition of this product, titled Remind Me is not compatible with Kiitab).
- Each card has a narrow portrait design so it can fit on virtually any wall in any home.
- The cards show large Arabic text, allowing you to easily read the dua’s from far.
- All the cards are headed by an eye-catching illustration to capture your attention at the right time and place.
- The dua’s also include English translations so you can understand the words you are saying.
- Most important of all, saying, these words of remembrance keep you connected to Allah, protected from Shaytan, and inspired throughout your day.
These six display cards are designed to be placed at key locations around your home, including:
- Bedroom (Sleeping & Waking Up)
- Kitchen (Eating)
- Front Door (Entering & Leaving Home)
- Window (Morning & Evening)
- Closet (Getting Dressed)
- Bathroom (Entering & Exiting)
Each card measures 38cm tall and is printed on a thick laminated card. The cards can be fixed on your wall using blue-tac or similar light adhesives.
Shaytan probably doesn’t want you to buy this Remind Me set, because your children will likely end up remembering Allah more and building a shield against Shaytan and his helpers.
The choice, however, is entirely yours.
Remind Me is Learning Roots’ most popular display product and has already filled tens of thousands of homes around the world. It also makes a wonderful gift for family and friends.