Blissful Marriage: A Practical Islamic Guide, written by Drs. Ekram And Mohamed Rida Beshir, provides the tools you need to achieve blissful marriage in a graceful and pragmatic way. Readers will find the following prominent features in this book:
- Equal view of Husband and Wife, as a team, instead of two separate individuals.
- Several practical examples for day-to-day living and examples of common issues faced by Muslim families in North America.
- Case studies regarding common marital problems with their analysis and solutions.
- Detailed list of essential qualities for having successful spousal harmony.
- Tested and proven guidelines on the process of spousal selection in North America.
This book has the right mix of practice and theory due to the significant amount of experience the authors have regarding marriage counseling in North America. All the contents in this book are based on Islamic references from the Qur’an and sunnah.