Arabic Writing Workbook, written by Husain A. Nuri, aims to teach students the fundamentals as well as essentials of Arabic handwriting. A large number of schools all over the world are using this book to teach students everything about Arabic writing in a rewarding and satisfying manner. Starting with the basic Arabic alphabet, this workbook introduces the beginning, middle and end shapes of each letter as well as how they join in two, three- or four-letter words that are commonly used in the Arabic language.
Some attractive features of this book are the following:
- Plenty of exercise for long-term learning.
- Letters placed on grid-colored lines so that students can clearly understand the patterns.
- Thin arrowhead lines explain how to begin as well as end writing each letter.
- Gradual progression from one letter word to two and three letter words.
- Demonstrates how letters change shape in a word.
- Essential tools for beginners regardless of age.