Arabic Writing Workbook, written by Husain A. Nuri, aims to teach students the fundamentals as well as essentials of Arabic handwriting. A large number of schools, all over the world, are using this book to teach students everything about Arabic writing in a rewarding and satisfying manner. Starting from the basic Arabic alphabets, this workbook introduces the beginning, middle and end shapes of each letter as well as how they join in a two, three or four letter words that are commonly used in Arabic language.
Some attractive features of this book are the following:
- Plenty of exercise for long-term learning.
- Letters are placed on grid colored lines so that students can clearly understand the patterns.
- Thin arrow head lines explains how to begin as well as end writing each letter.
- Gradual progression from one letter word to two and three letter words.
- Helps in recognizing letters as they change shape in a word.
- Essential tools for beginners regardless of age.