Arabic Between Your Hands Series is one of the programs in a collection of programs called “Arabic For All”. This ...
Arabic Between Your Hands Textbook: Level 4, Part 1 (with MP3 CD) العربية بين يديك كتاب الطالب الرابع
Only 5 left in stock
Only 5 left in stock
Arabic Between Your Hands Series is one of the programs in a collection of programs called “Arabic For All”. This series is a developed version of the book “Arabic Between Your Hands”, that introduces a comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, students and teachers. This curriculum is developed for educational entities, including schools, college and universities. It starts with the basic level, and continues with the students until they master Arabic language, that enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors. The authors of the original series, who are an academic team specialized in teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, has developed this series.
Level’s units, books and lessons:
The fourth level of this series consists of two parts (books), each of which contains 8 units ( a total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 7 lessons, with a total of 112 basic lessons in this level.
The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
- Comprehension text and exercises: 4 pages
- Language rules-1 and exercises: 3 pages
- Listening exercises: 2 pages
- Advanced expression: 1 page
- Language rules-2 and exercises: 3 pages
- Writing and Research: 2 pages
- Comprehensive Reading: 6 pages
- Total of 21 pages per unit
Tests and evaluations:
The fourth level (part 1 and 2) consists of four tests (after each four units) as follows:
- First test: for units 1:4 (at the middle of the first book in this level)
- Second test: for units 5:8 (at the end of the first book in this level)
- Third test: for units 9:12 (at the middle of the second book in this level)
- Fourth test: fro units 13:16 (at the end of the second book in this level)
There are no audio records for final and midtrial tests because answers have to be given from the students not the teacher.
At the end of the fourth level, there are given a list of vocabularies that are used in each unit and another list of all the vocabularies of the level arranged alphabetically. It also contains comprehension texts and an audio CD of 8 hours for all text and some exercises that are used in this level.
The publisher didn’t produce audio records for all lessons and the accompanied CDs don’t cover all book lessons. Also the publisher used synonym words not exact words, so there are few differences in the Audio records.
|Dimensions||10.4 × 7.9 × 0.5 in|
9-12 Years, 13-17 Years
Tag: Arabic textbook
Arabic for All
July 1, 2014
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.