The purpose of this textbook named ‘Safar Islamic Studies Textbook 5’ is to grow necessary Islamic knowledge, cultivate good character, and instill God-consciousness among the children. This book has extensive references from the holy Qur’an and hadith which make it comprehensive and reliable. This textbook covers content from all core subjects, including Quranic stories, Fiqh (religious rulings), Aqeedah (Islamic tenets), significant events from the life of the Prophet Hazrat Muhammad (SM), and personal development (in an age-appropriate manner). Learn about Islam series has been printed with illustration and in full color so that children can enjoy while studying this book. This whole curriculum is composed of four parts which cross-link each other: Islamic studies, tajweed, memorization, and Arabic. Some notable features of this book are following:
- This book has a unit-based structure, featuring units such as Essential Beliefs, Essential knowledge, Fiqh (rituals rulings), Islam and Social World.
- Contains thoroughly consulted national curriculum to ensure the content in the book is relevant, appropriate, and meaningful to young Muslims as well as teachers. This also contains consideration of subjects such as RE (Religious Education), SRE (Sex and Relationship Education), the humanities, objectives such as SMSC (Spiritual, moral, social, cultural development), life skills, and citizenship skills.
- Authentic and detailed content enable students to fulfill their religious rites and duties in an informed manner through understanding, learning, embodying the holy Qur’an, Sunnah, and the rich Muslim scholarly tradition.
- This book also showcases infographics and bespoke illustrations which make the design creative, engaging and complementary to the Islamic content values of the book.
- Keyword and vocabulary lists help with overall Arabic and English literacy of students.
- All of the books are tested and tried by teachers as well as students.