GET YOUR CHILD SUPER-EXCITED ABOUT RAMADAN
- Would you like your child to eagerly look forward to the coming of Ramadan?
- Do you feel frustrated because, each year, Ramadan passes by without your child truly appreciating the blessings of the month?
- Do you wish your children knew more about Ramadan and cherished its inner and outer beauty?
We know how you feel because we’ve been there too. What we really need is a way to both excite and educate our children about Ramadan in a way that endears their hearts to the great month and shows its blessings as a golden opportunity for them to get closer to Allah. That’s exactly why we designed the Learning Roots Ramadan Activity Book.
This incredible book uses fun activities to introduce, intrigue, and advance learning about the key topics of Ramadan in a child’s modern environment. But most of all, your child will deeply feel excited about Ramadan. Here’s how:
- We’ve designed these books with mainstream quality standards and Ramadan in mind from the ground up. The book contains an abundance of children having fun practicing Islam in an environment and context they can relate to.
- The activities we’ve included are both practical and contextualized so your child will learn not just about the do’s and don’ts of Ramadan, but also how Ramadan affects their lives, their environment, and the world around them.
- The activities promote core skills so your child exercises a range of behaviors that advance them holistically, ranging from spiritual, mental, and creative development.
- Each page contains amazing illustrations showing both boys and girls of all races – displaying the beauty and diversity within the Ummah.
- We’ve produced these books for two different age ranges so you can find the right level for your child. This particular book is suitable for children who can read independently. We find this book suitable for children ages 8+, but every child is different so don’t hesitate to try it for older or younger children.
- This book contains loads of faith-filled fun. There are several activities infused with information about Ramadan so your child has fun while learning. Activities include mazes, puzzles, stories, recipes, spot the difference, and hundreds of stickers!
- The activities are hands-on with things to design, to make and to use. We’ve included cut-outs for games, banners, posters, and even a pull-out productivity calendar that your child can personalize.
The Ramadan Activity Book is the culmination of years of Ramadan-themed products that we’ve produced. The activities build on past products that have brought joy to tens of thousands of Muslim homes around the world. This book has every ounce of our creative energy poured into it.
Recommended Age: 8+
Format: Paperback Books
To get your book, click the ‘Add to Cart’ button above. May you and your children have an exceptional and accepted Ramadan.
Enjoy Double the Fun!
Did you know the Ramadan Activity Book comes in two different age ranges? One for LITTLE KIDS (those who cannot read and write by themselves) and another for BIG KIDS (those who can read and write by themselves)!
We’ve put together this special bundle called the Ramadan Activity Book Set which has both books.