My Quran Study Journal: A Muslim Workbook to Record, Remember And Reflect Quran Verses, Study Notes, and Reflection – A Muslim Journal For Spiritual Growth and Development
This Simple Quran study journal is the perfect companion for you in your Holy Quran journalism & readings and to create a relationship with the words of Allah in your daily life. Whether you’re a beginner or someone who used to Quran studying this book is perfect for you to cultivate your relationship with God as you study the Word. Each page includes a section for:
- Surah: Start by writing the Surah name then
- Verse: Verse (ayah) number.
- Arabic: Copy the verse in Arabic it helps you with language practice
- Translation: Write down the translation that’s clear and you best understand.
- Tafsir: Find a good, reliable Tafseer. The Tafseer helps because it gives you much-needed background and context to properly understand what the verses of the Quran mean.
- Notes & Reflection: Write down important aspects of the story that stand out to you and your own thoughts and reflections on the verse. How does this verse connect to you and your experiences? etc… You can simply start off the process with, “this verse reminds me of when…” or “this verse makes me think of….”.
- Dua & Practical Applications: Feel free to write a short Dua and give thanks to the lord beside practical applications that will encourage you to reflect applying God’s Word to your own life and heart.
- Premium matte cover finish
- Perfect for all writing & coloring mediums
- High-quality 60# (90 gsm) paper stock
- Large format 8.0″ x 10.0″ in.(20cm x 25cm)