Lessons in Teaching Arabic Phonetics teaches non-Arabic speakers the sound of Arabic language and how to utter them. This book comes with an audio CD, and very useful for both students and teachers.
Features for students in this book:
- This phonetic book contains thirty lessons that present Arabic sounds in different ways.
- It contains exercises on Arabic pronunciation so that students can distinguish them while hearing them.
- It also contains a large number of Quranic verses and minimal pairs so that student can effectively practice phonetic dismantling and phonetic differentiation.
Features for teachers in this book:
- This book has lessons ( benefits/tips) for teaching Arabic phonetics from both theoretical applied sites.
- It contains lessons in the agreement along with difference in the place of articulation and in the well-known qualities between two phonemes.
- It also contains instruction on how to teach, present and conduct phonetic lessons and phonetic exercises.