‘Safari Islamic Studies Textbook: Level 7’ is for the children of 11 years old and above ages. The purpose of this textbook is to build up necessary knowledge and tools among students so that they can develop a deep-rooted love and relationship with Islam. The content includes information, advice and particular tips relevant to young Muslims, which helps them increase their knowledge, deal with emotional as well as mental issues that they face during adolescence. Moreover, this strengthens their skill, confidence, and Islamic practice.
Learn about Islam series enables learners to fulfill their religious rites and duties in an informed manner through understanding, learning, and embodying the holy Qur’an and Sunnah. Further, learners can grow to make moral choices as confident Muslims living in a modern world with an ample focus on spiritual and personal development.
Some notable features of this book are following:
- This book has a unit-based structure, featuring units such as Essential Beliefs, Essential knowledge, Fiqh (rituals rulings), Islam and Social World.
- Contains thoroughly consulted national curriculum to ensure the content in the book is relevant, appropriate, and meaningful to young Muslims as well as teachers. This also contains consideration of subjects such as RE (Religious Education), SRE (Sex and Relationship Education), the humanities, objectives such as SMSC (Spiritual, moral, social, cultural development), life skills, and citizenship skills.
- Authentic and detailed content enable students to fulfill their religious rites and duties in an informed manner through understanding, learning, embodying the holy Qur’an, Sunnah, and the rich Muslim scholarly tradition.
- This book also showcases infographics and bespoke illustrations which make the design creative, engaging and complementary to the Islamic content values of the book.
- Keyword and vocabulary lists help with overall Arabic and English literacy of students.
- All of the books are tested and tried by teachers as well as students.
There are no reviews yet.