This book provide tips for non-Arabic speaking teachers to increase competency while teaching the Arabic language to non-Arabic speaking students.
Features of this book are:
- With this book, teachers can also learn effective strategies for developing applied language sciences and recommends ways to widen the viewpoint of this field along with its basic areas.
- It has a brief comprehensive reference section for the Arabic teachers so that they can utilize it while teaching.
- This book provides the teachers with a group of teaching methods as well as proven techniques which enable them to teach the Arabic language more effectively.
- In this book, teachers will also have guidance on how to teach language skills and apply different elements when speaking. It also includes helpful exercises and examples for each.
- It benefits new teachers as well as helps seasoned teachers refresh their teaching methods.