Arabic Letters At Your Hands Booklet is a preparatory booklet for pre-school kids. It basically teaches kids how to spell and draw letters. Some features of this letter booklet are followings:
- This book teaches separate and connected forms of Arabic letters, and contains exercises on how to connect letters.
- Letters are arranged based on the way they are written.
- It has various forms of exercises for writing, for example: passing the pen on the targeted letter with its various forms, and writing word by passing the pen on the word.
- Words are chosen from popular nouns so that the students do not think about the meaning.
- Unlike traditional approach, it is an unique approach for teaching Arabic letters.