Arabic Between Our Children’s Hands Student Book: Level 1 is a Arabic textbook for elementary school kids from Arabic Between Our Children’s Hands series. With this book, children will learn Arabic words and sentences. Besides, this book help to improve Arabic writing and reading skill of children.
This book contains 8 unites, and each unit consists of 5 lessons and an activity. In total, there are 40 lessons in this book. The structure of lessons is as follows:
After the fourth and eighth unit, there are two revisions. Self-revision and review of those units contain the followings:
- The first conversation with vocabulary
- Exercises for Vocabulary
- Structure with exercises
- Listening and sounds with exercises
- Reading and writing with exercises
This book teaches 61 words. Exams, revision and assessments include the following:
- Comprehension and listening practices on three levels.
- Recognition of sound: Students hear two sound and must recognize one.
- Word recognition: Students see two words having slight differences. They hear one and have to recognize it.
- Sentence recognition: Students see two sentences having slight differences. They hear one and have to recognize it.
- Practice by defining and sometimes writing the vocabularies children learn from 4 units
- Practice using language and finishing a conversation