The Secret Dialogue and Persuasion, written by Sulaiman Ibn ‘Awad Qaiman, is a study of the dialogues of our beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ, which he used to invite people to the path of Allah.
According to the author, dialogue is the griddle of the habit and the intelligent of the wise people. Further, dialogue has a significant influence on humans during their interactions, perhaps the loftiest method of preaching and enlightenment. Furthermore, dialogue imprints on the soul and leaves a long-lasting impression on the character of the audience.
Since Allah sent our beloved Prophet Muhammad ﷺ to the whole of mankind, this book has introduced the examples of the Prophet’s ﷺ dialogue, citing the viewpoint of the group he talked to, its major beliefs including the impressions about the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ. In this book, readers will be able to discover the following things:
- How the Prophet Muhammad ﷺ communicated his message to the superpowers of the world at the time, considering the community and age in which he lived
- What type of response he received and what lines of action he pursued
- How he was able to persuade the youth and adolescent to accept his message
- How was his conversation within his own household, including the children and women
- What major elements of his dialogue yielded the best results