In this book, the author has explained about Islamic Medicine, its history and its development. You will also get answer some of the questions like whether knowledge about Islamic medicine is completely subject to the will of Allah? How Muslims develop this art of treatment? Whether any divine teaching was involved in Islamic medicine?
This book has discussed about the following six basic categories of Islamic Medicine, on the basis of Islamic teachings in accordance with the holy Qur’an and Sunnah:
- Islamic teachings and etiquette about medicine
- Logic in practicing medicine
- Holistic approach, paying equal attention to the body, soul and mind, for individuals along with societies.
- Universal approach, undertaking all resources as well as aiming to benefit all people.
- Scientific approach, based on logical conclusions incurred from accurate statistics, sound observations and trustworthy experience.
- Excellence achieved where other kind of treatment have failed.