Though the Arab speaking nations are becoming more important in American as well as world affairs, there are few reliable language resources which can create a bridge between languages and culture. The Oxford Essential Arabic Dictionary is a compact and brand new Arabic-English dictionary which offers up-to-date coverage of all essential daily vocabularies of both languages. This dictionary contains over 16000 words, phrases and translations.
This compact dictionary is easy to use and carry. So, it is an ideal dictionary for students, travelers, and especially for the people who are looking for a portable and reliable dictionary of English and Arabic. Vocabularies are up-to-date and contains high profile words and phrases. Moreover, Supplementary sections includes guidance on Arabic verbs and irregular verbs. Furthermore, it also contains phonetic transcriptions, respelling and Arabic pronunciation for each English entry. Arabic words are listed by alphabetical order so that users find it easy to search words.
Special features of this dictionary are:
- Compact and handy Arabic-English and English-Arabic dictionary.
- Over 16000 up-to-date vocabularies and phrases.
- Each English vocabulary contains phonetic transcriptions and phonetic respelling for irregular Arabic pronunciation,
- Alphabetically listed which makes it user-friendly
- Supplementary sections English irregular verbs, Arabic verbs, numerals, and expressions of time.